Thank you for your interest in becoming a vendor for Harbor Group Management.
If you are a vendor that needs to be set up to provide services and process invoices with Harbor Group Management, then you’ve come to the right place! Our goal is to make the process as easy as 1-2-3. You are a true partner to us and we value our professional relationship with you.
To become compliant with Harbor Group Management insurance requirements, and to be included in its online purchasing and electronic invoice processing platform you must:
2.Register with Compliance Depot and provide insurance documentation per the attached list.
NOTE: Your business will be categorized as an on-site or off-site vendor based on whether your business category typically visits the property or never visits the property. On-site vendors are required to provide proof of insurance (general liability, excess liability, auto and workers’ compensation). Off-site vendors are not required to provide proof of insurance, and can be designated exempt only by the Chief Operating Officer. Your contact at Harbor Group Management will let you know ahead of time if you are an exempt vendor. An exempt vendor will not need to enroll in Compliance Depot.
3. Enroll in Ops Technology, our purchasing and electronic invoice processing platform.
NOTE: If you are a Non-Exempt Vendor You Must Sign the Harbor Group Vendor Agreement.
To Join Compliance Depot:
1. Call Compliance Depot to enroll at 888-493-6938, extension 4. You will be asked to provide company information and pay an annual enrollment fee.
Once you have assembled the documents on the checklist they should be scanned and e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOTE: All processing is done through Compliance Depot. Do not send documents to Harbor Group Management corporate headquarters or properties.
2. After you have submitted your documents, you can check on the status of your registration on Compliance Depot’s website using the username and password that Compliance Depot will give you or you can call 888-493-6938, extension 5.
● Until you have been approved as compliant you may not be hired as a vendor.
● Doing work prior to approval will delay payment and put you at risk of losing your vendor status with Harbor Group Management.
● Becoming an approved vendor does not guarantee being hired.
● You should contact our on-site property staff or a corporate contact to be hired as a vendor.
If you are a current Compliance Depot Approved Vendor you can login here:
For customer service questions about Compliance Depot:
Once you’ve joined Compliance Depot and sent in a W-9 & New Vendor form to your Harbor Group Management contact.
Join Ops Technology:
You will receive a Vendor Invitation Code to join Ops Technology. From there you will be able to register to become a part of the Ops Technology Vendor Network. Once you are registered Harbor Group properties are able to send work authorizations to you electronically and you will submit electronic invoices to Harbor Group Management properties for processing via the below URL:
For further questions on Ops Technology please contact Ops Technology at: