Harbor Group welcomes pets at its communities! Certain weight and breed restrictions apply. For more information, please contact a Harbor Group Property Manager.
One and Two Bedroom Apartments Made for You
Discover warm and inviting living spaces with plenty of charm and beautiful interior details that will make you excited to come home each day. Enjoy spacious apartment layouts that you and your pet can comfortably stretch out in, with large windows that let in plenty of natural light and let you enjoy stunning views of your community. Let your kitchen be the focal point of your home with ample counter space and all of the appliances you need for successful meal prep days including a refrigerator, electric range, microwave, dishwasher, and garbage disposal. Your bedroom will be the ultimate oasis with a bright and open layout and spacious walk-in closet. Contact us to check for current availability and learn more about the unique amenities that we have available in select apartments!
Midtown Atlanta Luxury Apartments
To make our residents feel at home, Mark at West Midtown offers the finest amenities that money can buy. We believe you should look forward to returning home each day! In your individual apartment home, you will enjoy high-end amenities such as stylish granite countertops, elegant double crown molding, a stainless steel Whirlpool appliance package, and soaring ten-foot ceilings. A select number of these Midtown Atlanta luxury apartments also feature a washer and dryer, expansive kitchens with islands, luxury vinyl plank flooring, and sunrooms with Juliet balconies.
Mark at West Midtown offers many community amenities such as a resort-style swimming pool with free Wi-Fi, an extraordinary clubhouse with cyber lounge, and a sports club-style fitness center. Housekeeping services, a valet trash service, and valet dry cleaning are also available! All of these amenities make these Midtown Atlanta luxury apartments the perfect place to call home.
- Resort Style Swimming Pool With Sun Ledges, Free Wi-Fl & Outdoor Dining Area, With Gas Grilling Stations
- State-Of-The-Art HarborFit Fitness Center with Free Weights & Cardio Equipment
- Rooftop Lounge With Glass Fireplace & Spectacular Views Of The Atlanta Skyline.
- Exuberant Courtyards Offering Grilling Stations With Outdoor Dining
- Pet-Friendly Community
- Elegant Clubhouse Which Offers A Social Lounge, Conference Room, Free Wi-Fi, and a Gourmet Culinary-Style Kitchen
- Controlled Access Entry Gates
- On-Site Management
- On-Site 24-Hour Maintenance Team
- Online Resident Portal With Rent Payment
- Discover Special Discounts With Exclusive Resident Benefits
- Expansive Open Kitchens With Granite Countertops & Kitchen Islands*
- Stainless Steel Whirlpool Appliance Package With Refrigerator With In-Door Filtered Water Dispenser & French Door Bottom Freezer, Microwave, And Flat Top + Electric Range/Oven Combination
- Two Selections Of European Kitchen Cabinets With Flat Front Or Raised Panel, 42” Uppers, Upgraded Hardware, And Mosaic Tile Backsplash.
- In-Wall High-Speed Internet/Media Cabling
- Professionally Designed Color Schemes, Upgraded Cut Pile Carpets, And Designer Ceramic Tile Floors In Entries, Kitchens & Bath
- Luxury Vinyl Plank Flooring With Embossed Surface Texture
- Built-In Bookcases, Desks & Entertainment Centers*
- 10’ Tray Ceilings With Double Crown Molding
- 36” Vanity Height Cabinets With Double Sinks* & Roman Soaking Tubs.
- Sunrooms & Juliet Balconies*
- Washers & Dryers In Select Apartment Homes
- Digital Intrusion Alarm System
- USB Outlets
*In Select Apartment Homes
Apartments Near Downtown Atlanta, Georgia
Atlanta is the capital and the most populous city in Georgia. Home to 5.5 million people, it is also the ninth largest metropolitan area in the United States. Atlanta is considered a "world city" because of its diverse economy, which includes logistics, professional and business services, media operations, and information technology. Revitalization of Atlanta's neighborhood initially spurred by the 1996 Olympics, has intensified in the 21st century. While located in the South, Atlanta has a culture that is no longer strictly Southern because of a large population of migrants from other parts of the United States and even the world. This has established Atlanta as the cultural and economic hub of an increasingly multi-cultural metropolitan area. The city is also home to professional franchises for three major team sports: the Atlanta Braves of the Majors League Basketball, the Atlanta Hawks of the National Basketball Association, and the Atlanta Falcons of the National Football League.
Family Feud Studio395 Piedmont Ave NE
Atlanta, GA 30308Highwire Comedy451 Bishop St NW
Atlanta, GA 30318
Endive Publik House1468 Mecaslin St NW
Atlanta, GA 30309The Pig and The Pearl1380 Atlantic Ave NW
Atlanta, GA 30363
Georgia Institute of Technology225 North Ave NW
Atlanta, GA 30332The Howard School1192 Foster St NW
Atlanta, GA 30318
Atlantic Station1380 Atlantic Dr
Atlanta, GA 30363Westside Provisions District1100-1210 Howell Mill Rd
Atlanta, GA 30318
RESIDENTS COME FIRST AT MARK AT WEST MIDTOWN APARTMENTS
We've set up a quick and easy way for you to pay your rent online so you can focus on the more important and fun things in life. Visit our Resident Portal and pay rent with a simple click of the button.resident portal
Mark at West Midtown Atlanta Apartments
Simplify your search for a new apartment home in the Atlanta area and come to Mark at West Midtown. You’ll find an unbeatable selection of one and two-bedroom West Midtown Atlanta apartments. If you have any questions along the way, you can always message one of the leasing agents using the contact form below. You can also give us a call or schedule an in-person appointment. We can help you schedule a tour of the community, learn more about the application process, or answer your questions about the neighborhood. Find the information that you’re looking for and contact the team at Mark at Midtown West today!