Visit our hgliving.com website to search our communities by region.
- In most cases, properties managers choose new vendors. If you are interested in servicing a specific property, you can contact that community, directly.
- If you are interested in establishing a national relationship, please contact us. After reviewing the services you offer, and determining if we can utilize you, a corporate representative will contact you.
Upon being selected as a new vendor, you must agree to our Vendor Management Program. View Vendor Requirements for HGMC. After you agree to these requirements, please follow the steps below.
IMPORTANT – Vendors are not permitted to begin performing work for our communities until all steps outlined below, are complete.
- Download the new vendor setup form. Complete Part II and return the form to the Property Manager at the community you wish to work.
- The Property Manager will obtain approval from the Regional Manager to use your services. They will then submit the new vendor form to Accounts Payable (AP).
- Accounts Payable will send your contact information to Compliance Depot to begin the enrollment process. You will receive a confirmation email and/or fax from Compliance Depot on how to establish an account and complete the approval process.
- You will need to submit the required documentation to Compliance Depot per their instructions and await a response. Please note it could take up to 72 hours for Compliance Depot to complete their review of your information once all documents are submitted. If you have questions about your status, you should log into your Compliance Depot account. If you have trouble accessing your account, you should contact Compliance Depot directly.
- Once approved by Compliance Depot, you will be entered into our Accounts Payable system. At that time, you will receive an email invitation to join OpsTechnology.
- Follow the instructions on the email to register for an OpsMerchant account with OpsTechnology.
- Once you've registered for an OpsMerchant account, HGMC will receive a notification that you are in the system. Accounts Payable will then activate you for HGMC.
- IMPORTANT - Each property you work with needs to be activated in your OpsMerchant account in order to work with them electronically. To activate the individual property, HGMC will send you a new account request for the property that submitted the new vendor setup form.
- Once you receive the request in your OpsMerchant account, you should log into OpsMerchant and activate the property. Download Ops Merchant Activation Instructions
Congratulations! You are now an HGMC Approved Vendor and able to start working in the approved community.
Existing vendors needing to complete the requirements of HGMC’s Vendor Management Program may use the steps below to complete the process.
IF YOU ARE A NEW VENDOR PLEASE DO NOT PROCEED. View the New Vendors page for information on applying to be part of HGMC’s Vendor Management Program. It’s as easy as 1, 2, 3!
If you have not received Compliance Depot login information, please contact Compliance Depot directly at 888.493.6938option 5 to enroll.
Electronic Invoice vendors cannot receive orders through the Ops platform, but they can submit invoices electronically to the properties. Do note that electronic invoices are not scanned, faxed, or emailed invoices. Electronic invoices are those keyed directly into the OpsMerchant platform, which does require vendors to register for an OpsMerchant account.
To register with OpsMerchant as an Electronic Invoice vendor, go to http://register.opstechnology.com and enter “invoice1883” as the registration code.
Managed Catalog vendors host a catalog of parts and services on OpsTechnology. This allows properties to shop online for your goods and services. Orders are transmitted electronically through Ops, directly to you, as the supplier. Once the goods and services have been delivered, invoices are then transmitted electronically to the property using the OpsTechnology platform.
To register with OpsMerchant as a Managed Catalog vendor (required for all flooring installation companies), go to http://register.opstechnology.com/ and enter "catalog7219" as the registration code.
- If you are already registered as an electronic invoice vendor but would like to upgrade your account to managed catalog, contact us to be issued an electronic invitation, to upgrade your account.
- If you are already a managed catalog vendor for OpsTechnology and need to register for HGMC, contact us to be issued an electronic invitation.