- BRAND NEW Individual Energy Efficient Heating & Cooling Systems
- Fantastic Interior Updates Underway
- Gorgeous New Sleek and Modern Cabinetry
- New Countertops
- New Brushed Nickel Lighting Fixtures*
- New faux Wide Plank Flooring & Carpeting*
- Chefs Kitchen include Stainless Steel Appliances*, Frost-Free Refrigerators, Dishwasher, and Gas Range
- Spacious Walk-In Closets
- Oversized Open Floorplans with Floor to Ceiling Windows
- Private Patios or Balconies*
- Washers & Dryers In Every Apartment Home
*In Select Homes
- Coming Soon! Modern & Relaxing Resident Clubhouse
- Lots of Community Improvements Underway! Come by and see for yourself!
- BRAND NEW Multiplex Sports Court
- Sand Volleyball Court
- Sparkling Outdoor Swimming Pool With Expansive Sundeck
- Pet Friendly Community With Playscape, Leash Free, Fenced-in Bark Parks
- Tennis Court
- Newly Reimagined Athletic Club- HarborFit! – Coming Soon!
- Business Center with Free Wi-Fi
- Six Playgrounds
- Coming Soon! Outdoor Poolside with Gas Grilling Stations
- Online Resident Portal with Rent Payment
- Convenient Location Close to MARC Commuter Train
- Six Bus Stops to Shady Grove Metro/Redline
- Reserved & Commercial Parking Available
- Exciting Resident Social Events
- Online Resident Portal with Rent Payment & Service Request
- 24-Hour Emergency Maintenance
At Harbor Group Management Company, we believe that we are all individually and collectively stewards of the planet, and as a result are committed to doing the following at our apartment home communities each day:
- Conserve and judiciously use our natural resources.
- Reduce our carbon footprint, wherever and whenever possible.
- Innovate and implement measures to increase energy efficiency.
- Promote opportunity and recognize best practices that embody these principles.
- Engage associates, residents, customers and the community at large to join us in our efforts.
At Harbor Group Management Company we are committed to supporting activities that enhance and serve communities in which we live and work through our HG Cares Employee Volunteer Program.
HG Cares strives to utilize our resources in order to have a sustainable social impact for the communities in which we operate. We achieve this by:
- Community/Environmental Investment (community revitalization): We believe in investing in the communities in which we do business and support endeavors to revitalize and strengthen these areas.
- Humanitarian Efforts (children/animals): We believe that our strongest resources are our people and we support organizations that work for the wellbeing of others.
- Supporting those that Serve (military, teachers, police/fire): We are proud of the men and women that selflessly give back to our communities and nation through public service and we support organizations that empower them.
Harbor Group Management Company salutes our Hometown Heroes!
You teach us. You protect us. You grant us our freedom.
Your hard work, selfless bravery, and generous hearts are deeply appreciated. As a small token of our gratitude, we offer $50 off monthly rent, waived application fee, no holding deposit required and no security deposit on approved credit. .
We invite Military, Firefighters, Paramedics and Police Officers to treat their families to the warmth provided at HGMC communities.
Call now to schedule a tour and select your new home. For the long hours of service you provide, you deserve it!
*Some restrictions apply; see a Harbor Group Property Manager for further details. Must provide active identification at tour or application.
Maximum of 2 pets per apartment home with a $300 refundable pet deposit and $40 monthly pet rent. Restricted breeds include but are not limited to Akitas, Chows, Dobermans, German Shepherds, Mastiffs, Pit Bulls, Staffordshire Terrier breeds, Rottweilers, Great Dane, Malamutes, Korean Jindo, Presa Canario, Finlands, Huskies and Wolf Hybrids. Any mixes of these breeds are also prohibited. No exotic pets allowed.