- Gorgeous New Sleek & Contemporary Kitchen Cabinetry*
- New Countertops Available*
- New Brushed Nickel Lighting Fixtures Available*
- New Faux Wide Plank Flooring & Carpeting Available*
- New Black Onyx Energy Star Appliances*
- Large Eat-In Kitchens
- Modern Wood Plank Flooring & Carpeting Throughout
- Neutral Carpeting & Interiors
- High 9ft Ceilings
- Private Screened-in Patios & Balconies Available
- Vertical Blinds
**In Select Apartment Homes
At Harbor Group Management Company, we believe that we are all individually and collectively stewards of the planet, and as a result are committed to doing the following at our apartment home communities each day:
- Conserve and judiciously use our natural resources.
- Reduce our carbon footprint, wherever and whenever possible.
- Innovate and implement measures to increase energy efficiency.
- Promote opportunity and recognize best practices that embody these principles.
- Engage associates, residents, customers and the community at large to join us in our efforts.
At Harbor Group Management Company we are committed to supporting activities that enhance and serve communities in which we live and work through our HG Cares Employee Volunteer Program.
HG Cares strives to utilize our resources in order to have a sustainable social impact for the communities in which we operate. We achieve this by:
- Community/Environmental Investment (community revitalization): We believe in investing in the communities in which we do business and support endeavors to revitalize and strengthen these areas.
- Humanitarian Efforts (children/animals): We believe that our strongest resources are our people and we support organizations that work for the wellbeing of others.
- Supporting those that Serve (military, teachers, police/fire): We are proud of the men and women that selflessly give back to our communities and nation through public service and we support organizations that empower them.
Harbor Group Management Company salutes our Hometown Heroes!
You teach us. You protect us. You grant us our freedom.
Your hard work, selfless bravery, and generous hearts are deeply appreciated. As a small token of our gratitude, your application fee will be waived and your security deposit will be reduced by half on every HGMC apartment home rental.
We invite Military, Firefighters, Paramedics, Teachers, Police Officers and Nurses to treat their families to the warmth provided at HGMC communities.
Call now to schedule a tour and select your new home. For the long hours of service you provide, you deserve it!
*Some restrictions apply; see a Harbor Group Property Manager for further details. Must provide active identification at tour or application.
Harbor Group welcomes pets at its communities! Certain weight and breed restrictions apply. For more information, please contact a Harbor Group Property Manager.